Active/historical order detail for an item
The Orders tab of an item shows details of active and historical orders the inventory item has been added to.
This article covers:
View an items active and historical orders
Once on an item, select the Orders tab to see a list view of orders that have the items inventory added to them. Quickly toggle the list view by selecting the Active or Historical button.
- Active: When an order is placed at a Lineage facility once the order is placed on an appointment and is in either the Plan or Ship phase.
- Historical: When Lineage sends a status through the WMS that the order is complete it will move into the Historical category.
Filtering active and historical orders
Apply filter criteria to help search and sort through the list of active and historical orders.
- Customer: The customer account that owns the inventory.
- Origin: The starting location for the order route.
- Pickupdate: The date and time of the appointment the order was scheduled to be picked up.
- Destination: The ending location of the order route.
- Deliverydate: The date and time of the appointment the order was scheduled to be delivered.
- Direction: Inbound or outbound.
- Status: The status of the shipment associated with the order.
For example, selecting the Delivery date filter allows you to choose the date range for when the orders are scheduled to be delivered.
Link from an item to an associated order
When viewing active or historical orders, you can drill into much more detail about an order by linking over to it.
Click on an individual order from the list of active or historical orders to link over to it. You will now be taken from the Item in Inventory over to an associated order where you can find more detail.